Tom's JCross
Index
=>
Tom's JCross
Crossword
Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.
Check
Across:
3. It's not me in the mirror, it's my ________
4. My sister always wear dresses with __________
7. "Notre Dame" is one of the most famous _______________
9. The bar tables were full, so I sat at the__________
11. She likes to comb her sister's __________
12. The contrary of live (Past simple form)
13. The contrary of "in front of"
14. I like tea, but she prefers _______
Down:
1. to fake out
2. My birthday is on April so, my ________ is Aries.
4. I was _______ because of the cold.
5. Can you open the______,please? It's hot here.
6. In handball, when somebody pass the ball you have to ______ it.
8. What are you doing? You are _________ on my chair.
10. Students must _______ their hand if they have a question.
Index
=>
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario